DO HE GOT THE BOOTY
From the reactions to the people in the background it looks like he has something else.
Horse: Oh god man
Granny: Take me now
Lady: I mustn’t look
Baby: I want to be like you when I grow up
Mother: Don’t look children
A couple only have eyes for each other at a Beatles concert in Wigan, 13 October 1964.
the last time I trusted someone I lost an eye
How often do you think Fury uses that excuse though?
- the last time I did paperwork I lost an eye
- the last time I wore colors I lost an eye
- the last time I tried decaffeinated coffee I lost an eye
- the last time I compromised I lost an eye
- the last time I took life advice from Barton I lost an eye
But, if it weren’t for my children, I’d have thrown myself from the highest window in the Red Keep. They’re the reason I’m alive. Even Joffrey.